Catherine Arley #801

There's still one Catherine Arley holographic polish in my stash that I haven't yet shown you and well, I have it for you today. I'm really loving the fact that the spring is coming and the sun is shining more. It makes you wanna wear all those amazing holographic polishes!



So this is number 801 and I have two coats here, no base or top coat. This is really one of those colors that are ugly and pretty at the same time. I really liked this one though. The holo effect is quite subtle and scattered, but it's still there giving this polish something extra. In these pics you can still see a bit of the nail line, but I think that third coat would fix that problem. And it wasn't really visible in real life or at least it didn't bother me.

Do you guys like colors like this?

0 comments: