Barielle Falling Star

I don't have many blue polishes in my stash and it isn't my favourite color on nail or anywhere, but sometimes I like to surprise myself and buy a blue polish. Today I have on to show you.

So this is Barielle Falling Star and I have two coats here, with base and top coat. I saw some pretty swatches of this one and desided to go for it, but somehow I didn't like this as much as I thought. Maybe it's the fact that it's a really blue one and not teal or something like that. I think teals and darker blues are usually the ones for me, this is just too blue if you know what I mean.. The red glitter though makes it more interesting and I really love the name of the polish. Oh and you have to be quite careful when removing this or you will have nice smurf fingers like I did. But it was nothing that a little bit of whitening toothpaste couldn't fix.

0 comments: