My Top 10 Polishes

This Top 10 tag has been going around at Finnish nail blogs for awhile and I also got challenged by the wonderful Sannu at SanNails. I think this is a fun challenge and I will gladly accept it, thanks! I've done my favourite nails polishes posts around new year, but I thought that this was a nice way to try and list the ultimate favourites. Well, at least what they are now, because I think if I'd do this challenge another day or say like in summer, the list would be completely different, so this is a list of my current favourites. I have to say that it was quite hard to choose only ten and I did kind of fail to do this task, because I couldn't decide between two polishes, so I had to include eleven. Anywho, here they are in no particular order:


















And then the two polishes from which I couldn't decide which one to include:







So did my list have any of your favourites in it? Or which polishes would you include in your list? Oh and I'm tagging everyone who want to do this challenge, just let me know if you do it!

0 comments: