Color Club Hipnotic & Electro-Midnight

Today I have two magnetic polishes from Color Club for you.

These Magnetic Force polishes have the magnet located in the cap, but it's removable from the actual brush and I think it's quite easy to use. At least I find it easier to place it to the right place than for excample China Glaze's magnet. I still haven't figured out how to use that one properly. On the other hand, these have only one magnetic pattern.

This is Electro-Midnight, I have two coats here, no base or top coat. The pattern isn't perfect here, but it's way better than I have ever managed to do with the China Glaze magnet. I think it's because it is way easier to place the Color Club magnet to the right place and see that it's really there. Both these polishes were very easy to apply, though the actual cap in these polishes is quite small and short, so it took a while to get used to.


And this is Hipnotic, two coats with top coat. Eventhough this magnet was easier to use I still managed to smudge the middle finger nail... This is more like a color for me, though Electro-Midnight was pretty too. So I was really pleased with these two, though I don't think I'll be getting more magnetic polishes, because I havet hese two and three China Glazes. My nails are quite curvy, so it's a bit hard to get the pattern to reach the sides. Magnetic polishes are really fun to play with, but they can be quite frustrating too.

0 comments: