Snow Globe with Glitter in the Air

Just recently I managed to get some nice polishes from Carli's blogsale and one of them was a long time lemming of mine, Deborah Lippmann Glitter in the Air. I know that Revlon has a cheaper dupe of this, but it's almost impossible to get Revlon polishes here in Finland if one doesn't want to pay the prizes in e(vil)bay, so when Carli had the original one on sale I knew I had to go for it.

I did wear this already once by itself and liked it a lot like that too, but as I told you before, there was lots of things happening in my life so I didn't have time to take pictures of that mani until it was too late.. But I wanted to wear it again and this time I decided to use a light blue base color and also add another glitter in the mix too. Here's how it turned out:

I used Depend 251 as the base color (it's the only light blue that I have....) and then on top of that I added a bit of China Glaze Snow Globe and then finished it of with Glitter in the Air. I think this turned out quite nicely and the Snow Globe gave this a little twist, though it isn't so visible here in the pic. I don't usually wear anything light blue-ish (that's probably why I only had one light blue polish), but I really enjoyed this manicure.

0 comments: