Adele Grammy Inspired

I totally missed the Grammys. I know, I know! After all the hype and my own personal excitement how could I miss it?? Life really gets in the way at times.


Well, I was on Facebook yesterday trolling through the hundreds of posts from groups I follow when I stumbled across Adele's Grammy nails. Can I just say gorgeous? If you haven't seen them do a search for them right now! I was inspired.


I went with pink for Valentine's Day, of course, but kept the design very simple. It left me wishing for some shiny metal studs instead of my dotting tool, but I work with what I have. :)

This is one of the polishes I picked up on sale. I'm very happy I did!!

The dots are like little arrows leading to a pop of red under the nail.

Last picture. I'm sorry for the blur, but I'm doing this all on my own. I had to set the timer and put the camera down just right. I lightened this picture a bit so you can truly see the light pink and the dark red.


This just might become a thing for me. It's so fun, and it looks so much more amazing than a camera can capture. I think I'll paint the underside of my nails white first to really pop the color next time.


What do you guys think of painting the undersides of your nails? Is it something you've tried before? Is it something you want to try?


Happy Valentine's Day!


Polish Used
Sally Hansen Double Duty
Sinful Colors Professional - Beautiful Girl
China Glaze - Poinsettia
Sally Hansen - White On
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri

0 comments: