Orly Nite Owl

Today I have for you the manicure that I went with to Dubai. I wanted to use a neutral color and something that wouldn't look too bad even if it would chip a bit as I knew I would be wearing these nails for a while as there isn't usually time to paint nails when you're on a vacation.. But I of course also wanted to have pretty nails, so I ended up picking Orly Nite Owl for my vacation manicure.



And what a pretty one it is! I have two coats here with base and top coat. Nite Owl is from Orly's fall 2011 collection called Birds of a Feather. All the hype about this collection has gone to Fowl Play and I do love that one too, but I think Nite Owl haven't got the love that it deserves. It is soooo pretty and to me it is also unique, as I don't have anything quite like it.

0 comments: