Blushing Purple Cows

Wow! Ten followers already? Thank you guys so much! I appreciate each and every one of you. :)


My day started early, and I’ve been on the go ever since. This means my pictures aren’t up to my usual standards since they were taken in the car. I apologize for this.


The nails themselves are my take on an early Valentine’s nail. I didn’t want to do the standard hearts so I went with an adorable blushing purple cow. I don't know why my mind immediately goes to cows on Valentine's Day ... might have something to do with the Farmville traditional cow available around this time. The cow is all hand-painted so each one is unique.







Colors Used
Sally Hansen - White On
Beauty Concepts - Unnamed Black
L.A. Colors - BCC 590
Essence - Gold Rush
Bon Bons - Unnamed Pink

0 comments: