a-england Avalon

I hate to start a blog post with apology, but I'm really sorry that it's been over a week since my last post. I was working with the advance voting for our presidental elections and had to work like ten hours a day for seven days straight. So you can imagine that I was quite tired in the evening. Also I had this one essay that I had to do while working, but luckily my lecturer was kind enough and I was able to move the returning date to yesterday, so with all that I really had no time to do any posts. And the elections will be tomorrow and if none of the candidates receive more than half of the votes there will be a second round and then I have to do another seven days of working. It is very possible that this will happen and this time I'm planning to do some post beforehand and time them for you, so don't worry. But that's all, I just wanted to let you know what the situation was, lol. Let's move on to the polish, shall we..

Today I have one really pretty polish for you that was really a pain in the butt to photograph and it still doesn't look quite like it should, but here it is anyhow.


So this is two coats of a-england Avalon and like I said, it looks too blue here in my pics (or at least it does on my screen). It is more red toned in reality. It is a quite awesome polish as it was really easy to work with and the color is also so pretty. I can't really wait to see what the new collection from a-england will look like!

I also did a little glitter gradient with Avalon as my base and Wet n Wild Kaleidoscope as the glitter:

0 comments: