Day 30: Inspired by a tutorial

So today's task of the challenge was to do nails inspired by a tutorial. I've seen many great tutorials lately and there's some that I still really want to try, but after I saw this snowflake tutorial by Jane at Nailside I was quite certain that I should try to use that as my inspiration. I wanted to use this Jane's tutorial mainly because well, it's the snowflake season right now as it has been snowing for two days straight here and also because her tutorial was very simple and looked easy to do. And sure enough it was very easy to follow, I'm just in need for proper tools like nail art brushes and such. Maybe I'll get those after the Christmas as a present for myself or something, because it is quite hard to do any nail art without the proper tools. Anywho, here's my tutorial inspired mani.


So I did a gradient base for this mani by using Color Club Cold Metal, Lumene Natural Code Flirty and China Glaze Frosty. I painted those snowflakes with white nail art liner and then added some China Glaze Snow Globe on top. I quite liked this look and sure enough it was very appropriate for the weather here now. I really enjoy snow but I also can't wait to get to Dubai and see the sun, because, well, there ain't much sun here for at least couple months.

Oh and if you're not familiar with Jane's blog, you should really check it out! She does amazing manis and also has many helpful tutorials! 

0 comments: