Day 29: Inspired by the supernatural

I was a bit unsure what to do for today's task of the challenge. I think there are many ways (again) to understand the concept of supernatural, but the first thing that came to my mind were ghosts and after thinking about some different ideas, I just decided to stick with my first thought and so here are some ghost nails for you.

I know, these look a bit funny, but I wanted them to be that way.. lol. When I finished this manicure and asked my boyfriend if it looked like ghosts, his response was that well, at least you can say they are something supernatural... I'm not really sure what to think about that. lol. Anywho, I used Mavala White and e.l.f. Black for this very simple and funny manicure. I hope at least someone thinks they look like ghosts.. :D

0 comments: