Teeez! Smooth

I have the last one of those three Teeez! holographic polishes for you today. And it's really pretty, just like the other ones were too, so without further ado here it is.




So this is two coats of Teeez! Smooth, no base or top coat. The quality was again spot on. This is very effortless to apply and of course soooo pretty. My only wish is that there were more Teeez! holographic polishes for me to hunt down, lol. I'm so glad that I now have these three pretties in my collection (a big thank yet again to Reile!), and I can't wait to wear them as full manicures as for now I just had to rush them on and of to get some pictures when the sun was shining. 

I'm just now working to get my movie inspired nails done, so that I'll have them ready for you tomorrow. See you then!

0 comments: