Essence Be Optimistic!

Tomorrow I'll be showing you those galaxy nails of the challenge, but here I have just a quick post of a really nice fall color. It has been snowing a bit here lately and though it's been still to warm for the snow to stay on ground, I want to post this before it's truly a winter time, cause like I said, I think this is a perfect color for fall.



So this is Be Optimistic by Essence and I have two coats here with base and top coat. This is quite well pigmented, so well that it might be possible to get away with just one coat, but I did two to be sure. I think this is a really pretty one, lovely color and very glossy. I just wish that Essence polishes were sold in Finland too, they are usually quite nice quality-wise, they have many great colors and the prize is right for sure. So if you have access to Essence polishes, I think this is something you should pick up if you like orange nails even just a bit.

0 comments: