Day 21: Inspired by a color - Teeez! Outta Control & Catherine Arley #673

So it's yet again another day of the challenge and today was about being inspired by a color. I found that task to be little vague, because it doesn't really say much anything as all the other tasks are more specific. I was little unsure what to do for todays mani, but then I just decided to be inspired by my favourite nail polish color, purple. And to be more specific, holographic purple. So I have two wonderful holo purple polishes for you today!



So the first one is of course one of the recently received Teeez! holographics called Outta Control. I have three coats here, no base or top coat. This certainly is a color to be inspired if you ask me! Soooo pretty, love it!



And the second one is Catherine Arley number 673 and I have two coats here, no base or top coat. This one is a bit lighter than that Teeez! one, but I love them both dearly. I just love purple nail polish and I especially love holographic polishes, so I think I can never have too many purple holographics!

0 comments: