Day 18: Half Moons - OPI DS Coronation

It's yet again another day of the challenge and today's task was half moons. I have to admit that I have never tried a half moon manicure before. I really don't know why because I love the look, but somehow I just haven't done it before. Well, better late than never, right? I wanted to use blue for this because I rarely wear blue polish and now I just felt like it. And I though silver would be a good pair for it, so here's my first half moon mani ever:


So this is two coats of OPI DS Coronation with one coat of China Glaze Midnight Mission. I think these two really suited well together and I'm definately going to do half moon manis in the future too. The whole half moon look is so nice and you can use different color combinations to get different results and feeling.

Here's couple pics of DS Coronation by itself. I took these like million years ago, but just haven't posted them for some reason. Don't really know why, because the polish is a pretty one:

Three coats here, no base or top coat.
I'm super excited of the next task which is galaxies. Can't wait to try to do some space nails!

0 comments: