Day 17: Glitter - Color Club Sugarplum Fairy

Today's task of the challenge was glitter and I've been really wanting to try at least one of the new Color Club holiday glitters that I ordered recently, so this was a perfect task for that. I decided to go with Sugarplum Fairy, because it looks so awesome in the bottle.



And this surely wasn't disappointing on nail either! I have here three coats of Sugarplum Fairy over beauty uk Metallic Lilac, so this isn't the most opaque glitter in the world, but on the other hand it can be build up easily and you can avoid bald spots by using a base color that matches the polish as I did. If you looove all glittery and sparkly polishes, I think this is really a must have! The removal is a bit pain as with all glitters, but nothing that one couldn't handle.

0 comments: