Day 9: Rainbow

It's day nine of the challenge and time for some rainbow nails. I got my inspiration for these nails from Polish Freshie's post about pastel stripe sponge mani. She posted this mani last spring and ever since I've been wanting to do my own version of it and, well, it really suited for today's theme.



This mani was very easy to do and I think it looks really great. I just sponged each nail twice over the base color (Essence Found My Love) and then added some glitter and top coat. It's quite many layers of nail polish but those sponged layers aren't very thick so it dried up nicely too. I have to say that my cuticles and fingers in general are looking very dry, sorry about that. It was the moving and all, I haven't had time to take care of them, but I promise to try to do better now on, lol.

Here are the polishes that I used:
(From left to right) Essence Found My Love, China Glaze Re-Fresh Mint, Misa As Pink as you Please, Golden Rose 164, China Glaze Papaya Punch and Color Club Starry Temptress

0 comments: