Day 14: Flowers

It's another day of the challenge and today the task is flower nails. I have just few Konad plates and some of them do have flower desings but instead of Konad I decided to try some freehand nail art, though I had to keep it quite simple because of my lack of freehand skills. But here's the mani anyway:



 And here are the polishes that I used:
From left to right: Orly Bonder, Glitter Gal Black 3d/Holo, Color Club Ultra-Astral, Mavala White, L.A. Colors Art Deco nail art liner white, China Glaze Bad Kitty and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri.

I couldn't get proper picture of that Glitter Gal polish just because there hasn't really been any sun for couple of weeks or so. But I promise to wear it again sometime when there is some sunlight and take some pics, because the holo effect looks really amazing at least in the bottle.

I hope you all liked today's challenge mani, day after tomorrow's task is tribal print and I have no idea how I'm going to do that...

0 comments: