Day 11: Polka Dots

It's day 11 of the challenge and so it's time for some patterns, and today that means polka dots. I've never done polka dot nails before, can you believe that? It's just because I'm not very fond of that pattern or how it looks on me, because believe me, I've seen many great polka dot manis, but somehow it's just not the look for me. Anyway, I think this is part of the reason why I wanted to this challenge in the beginning, I think it's agreat way to challenge my self to doing something that I wouldn't normally do. So without further ado, here's my polka dot mani:


Once again I decided to use some purple polishes, just because I thought they might make me more comfortable with this look. I think my mani turned out to be okay and the colors worked nicely together. I also wanted to add little something, so I did one nail with purple rhinestones. My base color for this mani was P2 Gracious and I did the dots with OPI Pamplona Purple using a dotting tool. 

Btw, remember to participate in my giveaways here on blog and Facebook.

0 comments: