Day 3: Yellow - China Glaze Trendsetter

It's day three of the challenge and it's time for yellow. This time I have a polish from this fall's collection.




This is China Glaze Trendsetter and I have two coats here. I was little confused if I should put this under yellow or maybe green or something, because the color isn't strickly yellow to me, but anyways.. Well, I think the best description would be mustard yellow green, lol. Anywho, the color is one of those ugly pretties and I was quite sure I wouldn't like it very much. But I have to say I really liked this one, it's really unique color and the gold shimmer makes it even more interesting.

I also added some Nubar 2010 over Trendsetter to make it even more sparkly. I know the last pic is a bit blurry, but it shows the flakies so nicely.



0 comments: