Day 2: Orange - Zoya Tanzy and Kleancolor Chunky Holo Poppy

It's day 2 of the challenge, so it's time for orange. I don't have many orange polishes, so I'm showing you the ones that I haven't yet shown. And I have quite many pics, uups.




This is Zoya Tanzy and I have two coats here. With two coats you could still see some VNL, but I didn't want to do a third one as I knew that I would layer another polish over this. Also, the nail line wasn't so noticeable. I've been wanting to get some more orange polishes as I have so few and I'm really starting to like the color. I though this one was a one to have and I was right, as it is soooo pretty! 

I also wanted to try a chunky holo by Kleancolor and I thought the color Poppy would suit nicely over Tanzy, so here it is:


So this is two coats of Kleancolor Chunky Holo Poppy over Tanzy. I think the mani looked really juicy, like some kind of yummy orange candy or something. If the Kleancolor polish didn't smell so bad I might have accidently tasted my nails, lol.

0 comments: