Day 1: Red - Zoya Sooki

So it's the first day of the challenge and when I noticed that red was the first color to wear, I immediately knew which polish I would show you. Well, I'm cheating a bit, I took this pictures way before I knew about this challenge, but I've just waited for the right time to post this, and I think this is it.



This is of course Zoya Sooki and even though it is spelled differently than Sookie in True Blood, I had to have this. I'm a True Blood fan and I'm not really embarrassed to say it out loud, I just love that show. And I've been saying that there really should be a True Blood nail polish collection, so I just had to this polish with the name spelled wrong and all. At least it is red as is should be imo. 

I guess I should talk something about the polish itself too, lol. This was really a nice quality as Zoyas tend to be, I have two coats here. Easy application, the polish glided on my nails so easily. True reds aren't usually in my alley but I really liked this one. And there has been a Sooki(e) sized hole in my collection, so this fits in perfectly.

I'm gonna leave you with a pic of Sookie (Anna Paquin), just because I want to, lol.

0 comments: