31 Day Challenge

Just moments ago I stumbled across this 31 Day Challenge at Wacky Laki and I immediately thought it sounded really fun and I wanted to also to give it a try. I'm not really planning to follow this challenge every day, my plan is to go at my own pace, just like Anutka at Wacky Laki is doing too. So don't be surprised if you see also posts that aren't part of the challenge.

Here is the challenge and the rules:
RULES:
  • Reblog this post if you’re gonna accept this challenge

  • One post per day

  • If you miss one, pick it up the next day

  • Post a picture of each mani

  • It would be nice if you listed/linked to what polishes you used

  • For the inspiration prompts, SHOW US YOUR INSPIRATION/SHARE LINKS

  • BE CREATIVE

  • TRY NEW THINGS

  • HAVE FUN!!!

NOTE: don’t want a new look every day? Go at your own pace! The big goal is to get through all 31 manicures… and notice how your skills grow!
 
Let me know if you are planning to do this too!

0 comments: