Top 10 Award

I just got this Top 10 Award from Karine from Nailderella!

So a big thank to Karine, it was really sweet to nominate me. :)

The Top 10 award rules:
1. Thank the person who tagged you and link to their blog.
2. Put the Top 10 Award logo on your blog.
3. List your top 10 cosmetics.
4. Choose 10 bloggers to tag, link to their blogs, and let them know.

Here are my top 10 cosmetics in no particular order!
1. Lily Lolo Mineral Foundation - In the Buff (in summer)
2. Max Factor False Lasf Effect mascara
3. Make Up Store Cover All Mix Concealer
4. Lumene Arctic Glow Mineral Blush - Winter Rose
5. Lumene Translucent Mineral Loose Powder
6. Lush Dark Angels Cleanser
7. Clinique Mild Clarifying Lotion
8. L'Oréal Paris Studio Secrets Resurfacing Primer
9. Colosé eyeshadows (especially Creme Marron)
10. NAIL POLISH


Yeah, I just couldn't name couple of nail polishes as I really can't say which are my ultimate favourites. Some days I like different ones that some other days and there are so many gorgeous polishes,  that I just couldn't do it. So instead I just put down nail polishes (meaning all of them) and listed some of my other favourite cosmetics.


And here are my top 10 bloggers in no particular order!
1. Jane from Nailside
2. Doo from Doo polishing 
3. Ritterbraten from Das Experiment 
4. Stephanie from Imperfectly Painted
5.  Ivana from Ivana Thinks Pink
6. AmyGrace from The Polished Perfectionist 
7. Deborah from Love. Varnish, chocolate and more... 
8. Salla from Playing with Polish 
9. Kirsten from Glitta Gloves 
10. Bruno from Acetone and Old Lacquer 

0 comments: