Color Club Runway Muse

Today I have another good layering polish for you, but first here's some pics of it by itself:



So this is Runway Muse from Color Club's sprong 2009 collection called Femme Fatale. This one is quite sheer, I have three coats here and as you can see it's no way near opaque. Also the brush strokes are quite visible. but I knew all that when I bought this, and the reason why I bought it was that I knew it looked really good layered over other polishes. Here's Runway Muse over black:

It really looks very interesting over black, I wish I had more pics to show but this was the only one I managed to get before a major dent happened. And after that the pictures wouldn't have been so pretty. I think this is also quite interesting by itself, but over black it really comes alive and you can see all those pretty purple and green shades.

0 comments: