Catherine Arley haul (+one Essence)

Today I have you just a quick post with a pic of my latest haul, a holo haul. Of course I had to have some of those Catherine Arley polishes which have been on many blogs lately. I ordered from the same e-tailer that everyone else did too, here

I know there were some complaints about their way of packaging those polishes, but lately it has apparently improved and all my polishes came with bubblewrap and everything. But there was a bit of down side, because I originally ordered these polishes almost two months ago, and when I didn't hear anything back and asked if I could someday get my paypal invoice and pay my order, they said they were waiting to restock and then it took almost two months to finally get the polishes and I didn't get all that I originally wanted. But they didn't ask for my money until they really had the polishes and when I finally paid my order it took only week or so to arrive. So other than that I was quite happy with this e-tailer and they answered my emails quite quickly too. Anywho, let's take a look at those polishes, shall we..

From left to right: 677, 677, 675, 666, 667, 668, 805, 800, Thelma

Can't wait to try these! There are two of 677 because I thought it would be nice addition to have it for a future giveaway. I'm not promising anything in the near future but maybe when we get closer to autumn. There was suppoused to be another polish for giveaway too, but they didn't have those.. And I did originally order Thelmas nail art twin partner Louise too, but they didn't have that either. But it's all good, because of course they only charged those polishes that they did have. Right now I'm just debating with my self whether or not I should order more of these Catherine Arley polishes...

0 comments: