Catherine Arley #805

First of all, sorry about not posting for a while. I've been really busy and also last couple of days I've been updating the layout and other things with this blog. So what do you think of the new layout? I tried to make it more simple and simplified the gadgets and all so that the sidebar would not be so crouded. I also decided to use even bigger pictures. Hope you like it all.

Anywho, I have you today my very first Catherine Arley polish:




And it's really pretty, right?! This is number 805 and I have two coats here. I have to say that the quality of these polishes really surprised me. They are really cheap and yet they have nice quality. What more can one ask? Well, these aren't really as strong or linear holos as some others but I think this one at least is really stunning nevertheless. And I don't own any polishes that I could call black holo polish in any way, so there's definately room in my collection for this one.

0 comments: