a-england Tristam

Today I have one lovely holographic polish for you.. Yes, I also had to order some (two) a-england polishes when I found out that they had free postage campaign going on. (If you hurry, you can still order some of their polishes from their website with free postage, the offer is valid till first of July.)





This is Tristam and I have two coats here, no base or top coat. This isn't strong linear holo like I know some want their holo polishes to be, but still I just adore this. It's really really pretty and it was almost good with only one coat, so the quality is quite amazing. Also I don't have any darker blue holos and though I don't normally wear blue polishes, I do love this one and will definately wear it again. It's bit like a blue night sky with starlight glimmer, just like they at a-england describe it at their website. And also, I have to mention too, that the delivery was insanely quick, I had this something like two days after I made the order. I also ordered Lady of the Lake and it wasn't in the first delivery, but when I emailed them about that, I got the answer really quickly and they sent the other polish to me really quickly too.

0 comments: