Wild and Crazy Shocking Pink & China Glaze Papaya Punch

I was (surprisingly) so in love with China Glaze Papaya Punch when I wore it first time, that I wanted to wear it again. And I also thought it would be a nice base color for Wild and Crazy Shocking Pink (what a weird name for orange polish), that I bought just recently from Tallinn.



So I have one coat of Papaya Punch and one coat of Shocking Pink here with base and top coat. Sorry about the dents, I had to go to the store soon after I did this mani and I guess it wasn't dry enough for that.. Anywho, I really like both of these polishes and I think they make really nice combo. Shocking Pink is quite sheer by it self, but I knew that when I bought it, and as I thought, it's really nice layered over some other orange. Maybe I should try it over some other color too.. I really think that orange polish is a must for summer and I really should get some more..

0 comments: