China Glaze Papaya Punch and Wet 'n Wild Kaleidoscope

I have another polish from China Glaze Island Escape collection for you today:


So this one is called Papaya Punch and I have two coats here with base and top coat. This was little on the thick side, but nothing that couldn't be fixed with nail polish thinner. I just have to say I'm in love with this color. It's so pretty and summery, I almost felt like eating my nails, they looked so juicy, lol. And can you believe, this is my first really orange polish, ever! I think I really need to get some more nice orange polishes. So what do you think, which orange polishes should I get?

I really loved Papaya punch by herself, but I also wanted to spice it up just a little bit with some glitter polish, so I used one coat of Wet 'n Wild Kaleidoscope:

I think PP looked really good with Kaleidoscope too, they were really nice combo. And I just had to wear this mani for several days, it was so sunny and pretty, I just couldn't remove it until it started to wear of.

0 comments: