Borghese Raspberry Sorbetto and GOSH Vanilla Ice

If that title isn't summery I don't know what is, lol. Anyways, I have today some layering to show you (again). Just a while ago I showed you GOSH Vanilla Ice and I said then that I think it would probably look good over some other polish, so of course I had to try it out.




So this is one coat of Vanilla Ice over Borghese Raspberry Sorbetto. And I have to say, that Vanilla Ice really look good over Raspberry Sorbetto, it creates this like somekind of frosting look or like the polish was sugar coated. I really like the look and I think I have to try Vanilla Ice over some darker polish, or maybe even black.

Here's some pics of Raspberry Sorbetto by it self (two coats):


This is by the way my first ever Borghese polish. They are not available here in Finland, but I managed to get two Borgheses from Joy's blog sale, which was nice, because I'm always eager to try out new brands. And at least this one was really nice, it took just two coats to get it opaque and the color is great, so I have nothing to complain. For some reason though it did bubble a bit after top coat, even though it wasn't thick or anything like that. Maybe I'll have to try it again with different top coat to see, if the reason was that, or something..

0 comments: