Essence Out of My Mind

I have another new Essence polish for you today, and again, I got this from the swap I did just while ago. I don't wanna complain, but I just have to say that I really hate my camera right now. I have just this reagular camera, nothing fancy and lately it hasn't really been working properly. Most of the pics aren't really focused enough, well they seem so when you look at them from the camera screen, but as I upload them to my computer I see that the pictures aren't really good. And at that point I have usually already changed my manicure so there's no way to take more pictures.. Oh well, hope I can somehow get a new camera soon or something.

But let's just go to the polish, shall we..



This is Essence Out of My Mind and I have three coats here, with base and top coat. Last pic is taken with flash to show you more of the green side of this polish. So this is another nice duochrome polish by Essence, though this isn't as obvious duochrome as Where is the Party? was. Lately I've found myself getting more into blue polishes, though as I wear them, I can't always decide if they are me or not. It was like that with this polish too, I really liked the color and it looked really good too, but I just couldn't decide if I was comfortable wearing blue or not. At least my boyfriend liked the color a lot, he's generally into blues. :) But it's very nice polish and if you like blue/green polishes even just a bit and have access to Essence, I think you should get this one.

0 comments: