Rimmel Lemon Drop

It seems like lately all these scented polishes have been quite popular, so of course I had to give it a try too. I also did some konading, which is like the second time I did it and it shows. I do need to practise more.



This is three coats of Rimmel Lemon Drop and konading is done with OPI DS Reflection and China Glaze Starboard. Btw Starboard was a bit too sheer for stamping.. But I was quite surprised with Lemon Drop as it was quite easy to work with eventhough it's yellow and pastel and all that. And I have to say that it smelled quite nice too after it was dry. When it was wet it smelled like a regular polish and when dry it smelled like it's called, a bit lemon, though quite artificial but it was nothing bad.. But thank god it hadn't anything too with bananas, then I would have not gone anywhere near it.

Here's Lemon Drop by it self:

It's quite nice pastel yellow, but I didn't feel like it was for me by it self, so that's why I needed to have some konading over it. But it was nice quality and also it dried quite fast.

0 comments: