OPI Too Hot Pink To Hold 'Em & China Glaze Ruby Pumps

I only got two polishes from OPI Texas collection and today I have the second one for you and this one is sorbet..

This is called Too Hot Pink To Hold 'Em and here I have three coats with base and top coat. To me this is more red than pink and I kind of wish that it was more pink like the name says. But it's a nice color. I don't have many jellies in my collection so this is a nice addition, even though OPI is saying the finish is called sorbet, I'd say this is pretty much a jelly. I'm not a huge fan of VNL and it was still visible after three coats, so I think I will layer this over white or something next time to get rid of that VNL.

I wanted to wear this longer, but didn't like the VNL, so I spiced it up a bit with China Glaze Ruby Pumps and some nail stickers:

I thought this mani looked cute and not too christmass-y, I was bit worried about that. I'm terrible at using nail stickers, because I always think that I should save them up for later and if I put stickers to each ten nails they will be gone too soon. I should probably realise that stickers are meant to be used and you can always buy new ones..

0 comments: