My life according to Google

I saw this on Nail Polish Obsession and thought it was fun. So before a real post later today, here's a fun tag:

To find out what your life is about, just substitute your name for the section that says [name]. Then you copy what the very first hit is NO CHEATING that takes all the fun out of it!! :D

1: Type in "[name] needs" in the Google search:
Annie needs to be rescued by the armed forces
But why?!

2: Type in "[name] looks like" in Google search:
Omg Annie Looks Like One Of Those Creepy Pageant Girls
I don't think this is really true, I'm not even sure if I would like it to be...

3: Type in "[name] hates" in Google search:
Annie hates gunshots
Well, who doesn't?

4: Type in "[name] goes" OR "[name] has gone" in Google search:
Annie Goes Boating
I really like boating, though I'm not sure it's possible right now as the lake is still covered in ice.

5: Type in "[name] loves" in Google search:
Annie loves basketball
Not really.. Though I was pretty good at it when I was in elementary school (I was taller than the others then, not anymore..)
6: Type in "[name] eats" in Google search:
Annie eats >> Making your days taste better
I'm not really sure how the fact that I eat something makes others days taste better. But if it's so, it must be a good thing.

7: Type in "[name] has" in Google search:
Annie has gone but her legacy and fighting spirit live on
Well, that's comforting...

8: Type in "[name] works" in Google search:
Annie works well at Tuacahn
Don't really know where/what this is, but it's always nice to work well..
9: Type in"[name] lives" in Google search:
Granny Annie lives in at the airport
Well, I do love airplanes, so maybe this is a future scenario?
10: Type in "[name] died" in Google search:
Annie died the other day
Hope that 'other day' doesn't come soon
11.Type in "[name] does" in Google search:
Annie does what honey don't
If 'honey' means my bf, then this is probably true, I have to do what he doesn't.. :D
12: Type in "[name] will" in Google search:
The Presiding Officer and Annie will also personally hand deliver letters from school children they visited in Malawi, to their new pen pals
This sounds quite nice thing to do.. Though I haven't been in Malawi yet..
13.Type in "[name] is" in Google search:
Annie is an old-fashioned term used in reference to a baseball "groupie"
This was really a new fact for me, quite fun though.. :D

This was fun! If you thought so too and do this, please let me know, so that I can check your answers.

0 comments: