Misa As Pink As You Please Covered in Diamonds

I really liked Color Club's Covered in Diamonds (eventhough it's gritty) so of course I had to use it again.


Here it is over Misa As Pink As You Please. I wanted to try it over lighter color so that it would give a little different look. I think with lighter base color it looks like even more like broken glass on my nails (like Amanda from Fiercely Fresh Fingertips commented on my previous CiD post). I really liked the look.



And here's As Pink As You Please by herself. This is three coats with base and top coat and there was still a bit VNL so this is quite sheer. This is really nice pink, but it was almost too barbie pink for me, with the purple/blue flash and all. But I liked it more with CiD on top. I know that some blogger don't really appreciate pinks but I have to say that I generally like pinks very much and I have quite few in my collection too.

0 comments: