Color Club Jewel of a Girl & Covered in Diamonds

Well, that's a lot of jewelry, right? So as you probably figured I have two Color Club polishes for you today, they are both from Color Club last fall collection, Untamed Luxury. First, here are both together:



Don't they look good together or what? I really liked this combo, though it's so pity that Covered in Diamonds is quite gritty. But it sure is pretty.. (Well, that was almost like a poem, huh). Anywho, I think there are soooo many colors that will look good with Covered in Diamonds, I just have to experiment with it more. Oh and this is just one coat of Covered in Diamonds over two coats of Jewel of a Girl (and a coat of top coat over), so you get a good amount of those glitters or flakies (or what ever they are) on your nail with only one coat. I read somewhere (don't remember where it was, tell me if you know so I can give credit to who ever said it) that those pieces in Covered in Diamonds look like fake snow that you can see in some Christmas decorations and such. I think that was quite accurate description.

And here's Jewel of a Girl by itself:



I tought that I would like this one more than I did. I think it was too brown for me. I've seen quite many swatches where this looks like purple and well, to me it sure isn't one. It's more like quite brown burgundy or something. And it's too much on the warm side for me and too brown. But it was nice quality, you could get away with only one coat if you are really careful.

0 comments: