Misa Genie in This Bottle

 Reminder: Wanna have a pretty purple polish visit you? Read this post to learn how you can get Manhattan 610K to pay a visit.


Before this I only had two Misa polishes but I really like them and the quality is so good that I wanted to have more. So I just a while ago I added third one to my collection, and what a pretty one that is!




This is Genie in This Bottle and it's from Wishes collection for spring 2011. I have three coats here with base and top coat. As soon as I took this out of the package that it came in I knew I had to try this immediately. It looked sooooo pretty. And it doesn't disappoint on nail either, it's like fairy dust on nails or something. Just gorgeous! It is also again nice quality, little bit thick, but nothing that one couldn't cope with. It's a bit sheer but imo with a light color like this it doesn't bother. Now I just have to have more of these Misa polishes...

0 comments: